Because nobody does it regularly, the ERP buying process can often feel complex and overwhelming. But as any CFO knows, it’s a big decision you cannot afford to take lightly. The good news is there are many resources available online to help ease your ERP buying stress. One of these is a new e-book by Acumatica, developers of one of the most popular ERP systems on the market today.
Don’t worry, just because it’s written by an ERP vendor doesn’t mean that it’s focused on selling you a specific system. In fact, as the title “Modern CFO ERP Buyers Guide” suggests, Acumatica published this e-book to help finance professionals like you navigate the tricky waters of choosing a new ERP system. Buying ERP is a big decision and financial investment. No one wants to implement a system they will only regret buying a short time later. The best way to avoid making the wrong choice is taking the time to understand your needs, map out your needs and thoroughly research your options. For more step-by-step guidance, download your copy of the e-book now.
Inside the Modern CFO ERP Buyers Guide you’ll learn:
- The #1 question every CFO must ask themselves before beginning the ERP buying process.
- The ins and outs of ERP costs and pricing
- How to determine exactly what you need from your new ERP
- Critical questions to ask every ERP vendor you are considering
- How to decide which deployment method (cloud or on premise) is best for you
- Key attributes to look for in your ideal ERP vendor
- The pros and cons of direct versus partner sales
- An easy to follow eight step plan for ERP buying success
If you’re a CFO or finance manager who’s been tasked with choosing your company’s next ERP, but you don’t know where to begin, this e-book will give your ERP buying process the jumpstart it needs. Don’t put it off any longer! Get your copy now.
Ready to explore Acumatica and some other top ERP choices? Visit our website. And if you need hands-on help to decide which ERP is best for you, contact us. We would love to help. Our experts have over 25 years’ experience matching small and medium-size businesses with the technology they need to succeed.
By: Laura Schomaker, Intelligent Technologies Inc., a North Carolina Microsoft and Acumatica partner