Liquid Web is committed to ensuring that every one of our customers has a great interaction with our customer portal and we are excited to announce the launch of my.liquidweb.com on Wednesday, October 30th, 2019.
We have fully rebuilt the portal to feature a new, sleek design. This redesign is not only easy on the eye but reworks the navigation to be much easier to use. We are really excited about these upgrades because they were made with direct input from many customers’ points of view.
This launch is a beta release, with about 70 percent functionality of the current portal. We will continue to add functionality as time goes on, but we didn’t want to hold something back this good for too long! The current portal will also remain online so that you can easily switch back and forth between the old view to the new view.
Some updates you can expect to find:
- Mobile-First Design – Same great experience on tablet or mobile phone!
- Active Incidents and the Latest News on the Login Page
- Topical Help Articles on Every Page
- List of Recommended Actions so You Can Get to the Place You Need Fast
- View of Open Support Tickets From the Home Page
- New Invoice – Simpler and Much Easier to Read and Understand
The new my.liquidweb.com portal will be available to all our Hosting and Cloud Sites customers on October 30th, 2019. Customers can access the newly improved portal either by directly going to my.liquidweb.com starting on October 30th, 2019, or logging in normally and clicking the My Liquid Web Beta button. Managed Application customers can request access to the Beta via ticket.